The Siberian (beef/pork) Pelmeny Set (for two)
A set for two consisting of:
The mighty beef and pork Pelmeny
(2 generous portions of apprx 15 dumplings each)
Adjika sauce (home-made)
and Korean' carrots
About our pelmeny:
Delicate, savoury and juicy. We make our pelmeni by hand in small batches, using the retro Soviet pelmenitsa 'machine' - the way our mums used to.
Our flour is organic from Shipton Mill in Gloucestershire. Eggs are from Neal's Yard Dairy.
How to store the Pelmeny: in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How to cook the Pelmeny:
Our pelmeny have very thin dough so please be extra tender when cooking them:
- bring a litre of water for every to boil
- tumble the frozen pelmeni into the boiling water, swirl carefully and reduce the heat to medium
- cook for 5 minutes, occasionally stirring the water
- dish out the dumplings with a slotted spoon, transferring a little cooking liquid into your bowl (just a teaspoon per portion)
- put some butter to melt, grind black pepper and mix very carefully
- eat at once.
Ingredients: please click on the link for each product to see the list of ingredients and specific allergens.
Allergens: 2,4,5,7(for allergen description please see our policy).