British salo, (new batch, unsliced)
Finally, 'our' salo is made in the UK - with British free-range pork and matured for longer. Slightly smoked. Delicate and tender, but the herb infusion gives the product a wonderful aromatic flavour.
* Award-winning charcuterie, made in Wales by our friends at Trealy Charcuterie who pioneered the making of British cured meats in this country.
All Trealy products are:
- totally allergen and nitrate-free
- no artificial colours or flavourings
- All meat is British and free range
The pack is apprx 100 gr - now unsliced, even better!.
* Unlike Russian and Ukrainian salo, this piece is slender, about 1.5-2 cm high. Trealy use a free-range, slow-grown pigs, with a less adundent amount of fat on them compared to the Ukrainian cousins!